Site icon Renzo Mischianti

Adapting Lora Water Tank Controller to My Farm

Good day Renzo I have discussed with you before on a particular controller I need. I am willing to pay for your design. I am only a tinkerer with very limited programming and electronics expierence. I have build a few projects and fiddled with code but that is where my limit is. My requirements for a farm is the following. Solar pump (running on between 100v and 200v dc on solar panels Grunfoss is the make) water tank 5000L (located approx up to 5km from pump) no electricity only solar and batteries can be used. Tank controller must notify pump controller when to turn on or off. (must switch High voltage DC on or off) Tank Controller must use in tank pressure sensor Both controller must use Lora for distance and low power both controllers must utilise solar. (no night time running as pump only pumps on solar and has no batteries) No displays or web interface needed as in africa most farms do not have internet at watering holes I have tried to adapt your remote pump but I failed at that. Problem is power requirements from small solar panel and SSR for pump controller. startup when enough power is available as well as code
Exit mobile version