Site icon Renzo Mischianti

E32 and ESP32 not working, but on Arduino it`s OK – Same Code

Hello, how are you? I bought some 433Mhz / 1W E32 modules, at two different times. The new ones, for some reason, cause the controller to crash, unlike the previous ones that work perfectly, I tested them in different ways and on different boards, nothing makes them work. I used the example codes from the library itself and I can't get it to work, all of this when connected to the ESP32, because when I connect it to the Arduino, everything works correctly. An interesting observation is that I have an ESP32, with an identical e32 board, and everything works, I exchanged between the new E32 and the old E32, and nothing works, it seems to me that there is something with their hardware, or firmware, I don't know. . Attached are some images showing the difference between them, and the result of when it works and when it doesn't. Doing some tracing, I noticed that the problem always happens when trying to talk to the card, for example in: e32ttl.getConfiguration(), or in e32ttl.setConfiguration() And the status code of the board that doesn't work is always 9, with a timeout error. Remembering that on Arduino, this all works perfectly! Can you help me?
Exit mobile version