Site icon Renzo Mischianti

module hang-up e220

Hi, I'm not really friends with English, but I think you'll understand me. I purchased three e220-900t22d modules to replace nrf24, because nrf does not work at temperatures below -6 degrees according to tests, it cannot send messages, and this is critical for me, because temperatures sometimes reach -40. And so I took the modules for the test, both are on esp 32, 915 frequency, serial 2, aux is connected, resistors are installed on tx,rx,aux, everything is as per the documentation, m0,m1 to gnd. The settings that I changed from the standard ones: -RSI_AMBIENT_NOISE_ENABLED -RSSI_ENABLED -LBT_ENABLED That is, I didn't have any problems with the setup and everything else, thanks by the way for the library and a detailed description of everything! And so let's move on to the problem. one esp 32,lora,ds18b20 module stands on the balcony and sends an array of data: temperature, minimum, maximum, operating time, etc. The other module is in a room with an oled screen, there is a maximum of two meters and a wall between them, there are no problems in data transmission, they communicate with each other in the period from 8-16 seconds to each other and vice versa send messages, it already works at -18 degrees, which is great. The problem itself is that the modules hang for the second time at 17 o'clock, (yesterday and today) today - exactly 17 hours of work came from the balcony module, while the esp32 themselves do not hang, they continue to work and count the time, etc., the module freezes, the values "nan" come to the module and it no longer accepts messages. -I come home from work and see that messages have not been received for 7 hours (a timer is prescribed), and there is an indication of esp operation, the last working time of the module from the balcony received by radio is 17 hours., I assume that the serial2 buffer is overloaded, because after restarting the room module, messages start coming from another, and it came that the working time of the balcony is 24 hours, which is correct and means that the balcony did not hang, just the room did not accept information, after restarting the room data to the room - they come, but they do not go to the balcony, after restarting the balcony, the data begins to reach the balcony.
Exit mobile version