Site icon Renzo Mischianti

2c Arduino NANO and 2x E32 900T30D to control 5 Servo with LoRa

Hi everybody. I'm working in a project with 2x arduino NANO + 2x E32 900T30D (transmitter - receiver) to remote control 5 servos. After some struggle, I got everything working as planned with just one servo plugged in. I then proceed to add other servos (SG90) (after a week from the “all worked with 1 servo). After setup all the code and HW, when I boot the Arduino (receiver), the servos just “glitch” as the packets arrive to the E32 900T30D. Debugging the code I’ve reach a point that I don’t even write (servo1.write) nothing to the servos and they still “glitch” as when just after turned on. I’ve simplified the code, the electrical and all until reach the schema I was using last week when able to control just 1 servo, but now the problem of this glitch prevails. I’ve already dismissed power issues (is the same with USB, external USB, Lipo with 5V regulator, direct power to servos, etc.) I’m suspecting the E32 lib is messing with the timers used by the servo lib (if I ignore the this schema worked one week ago!). Anybody has any idea? (Please disregard differences from the scheme and code regarding pin numbers. Are different versions and the problem is not there (triple check those))
Exit mobile version