Site icon Renzo Mischianti

FTP Server using ESP32 with SD Card

Hi Renzo.... I want to create ESP32 as FTP Server with SD Card but it is failed. So, I will to explain what I have done as below. 1. I have try it without SD Card so it means I use SPIFFS methode and you see the arduino code on picture 1 & its FtpServerKey.h file also on picture 8, picture 9, picture 10 and picture 11. 2. Then I have setting in the FileZilla, you can see on picture 3, picture 4, picture 5, picture 6 and picture 7. 3. Then I upload the arduino codes successfully, you can see on picture 2. 4. Then I connect the FileZilla and the directory is successfully listing, you can see on picture 12. 5. Then I try to upload and download the file is success, you can see on picture 13 and picure 14. 6. After that I try using SD Card and I edit the arduino code, you can see on picture 15. 7. Then I also change #define DEFAULT_STORAGE_TYPE_ESP32 STORAGE_SPIFFS with #define DEFAULT_STORAGE_TYPE_ESP32 STORAGE_SD in FtpServerKey.h file, you can see on picture 16. 8. Then I upload the arduino codes successfully, you can see on picture 17. 9. Setting's FileZilla is same as before, so connect it directly. the directory is successfully listing, you can see on picture 18. 10. After that, I try to download and upload the file but it was unsuccessful. Can you assit me to solve this, maybe there is something wrong with arduino code or anything ? Thank you in advanced. All picture I attached in 1 pdf file (Discuss.pdf)
Exit mobile version