Site icon Renzo Mischianti

Lora hat (raspberry) waveshare e22-900ts

Hi everybody! I'm stuck with basic communication on a couple of modules of the same type. I've bought them from Amazon and i've installed in stacked way to raspberry boards through 40 pin header. I control M0, M1 and read AUX by software. The boards are few cm far each other and antenna is that one provided. The configuration seems ok from interface point of view, they responds as the manual says (downloaded from eebyte page). Configuration is: Module 1:(hw v2, sw tool says v1) Address 0x0001, NetID 0x0F, Fixed point transmission, ch: 0x11. The remaining configurations are left by default. Module 2:(hw2 v2, sw tool says v1) Address 0x0002, NetID 0x0F, Fixed point transmission, ch: 0x11. The remaining configurations are left by default. I tried several device configurations each one compatible with the communication, even connecting them with pc and software tool provided by waveshare. In any case i cannot establish communication. Im not able to send a byte neither. Anyone in the same situation? Should i rewire modules to access spi directly to sx1262? Thank you in Advance, any help would be appreciated. Ciao Enrico
Exit mobile version