Site icon Renzo Mischianti

Modification of the Ebyte E32 web gateway project.

# Request for Advice: Adding Heartbeat Functionality to EByte LoRa Manager Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project using the [EByte LoRa Manager for ESP32](https://github.com/xreef/EByte-LoRa-Manager-esp32-Gateway) and I need some help to enhance its capabilities. ## Project Goal My goal is to modify this project to include a **heartbeat functionality**. This feature would allow the system to periodically send out signals to check if other LoRa devices on the same channel are active and responsive. Additionally, I want to implement a **user interface option** that would allow users to easily view all the alive LoRa devices operating on the same channel. I would greatly appreciate any advice, resources, or examples on: - Best practices for implementing heartbeat functionality in LoRa networks. - Tips on modifying the ESP32 web server code to add new UI elements. - Any known pitfalls or performance considerations to keep in mind. ## Collaboration I am open to collaboration. If you have experience in LoRa networks or ESP32 development and are interested in contributing to this project, please let me know. Thank you all in advance for your time and help. I'm looking forward to your valuable insights! Best regards, lev
Exit mobile version