Site icon Renzo Mischianti

Problem with the character ° in the sender name of emails

Hello, I wanted to put this topic instead in the "mischiant's library" section, but I did not succeed. So as my program runs on Arduino Mega and Shield Ethernet W5100 and W5500 ... (Even if this has nothing to do with my question!) I use the following code to configure the sender of the mails: String numRuche="2"; String expediteur = "Ruche N °"+ numRuche; uint16_t SMTP_PORT = 587; const char* smtp_server = "smtp.laposte.net"; const char* email_login = "mon mail@laposte.net"; const char* email_from = "monmail@laposte.net"; const char* name_from =expediteur.c_str(); const char* email_password = "password"; EMailSender emailSend(email_login,email_password,email_from,name_from,smtp_server,SMTP_PORT); Sending email works well, but the ° symbol is not displayed correctly according to the messaging I get (with windows live mail for example) sender Ruche N With Orange messaging a symbol other than the ° (see screenshots) How can I display the ° symbol in the sender name of emails? Thank you PS: I can't find how to send an image (screenshot I'm sending this to your orange messenger ... sorry thanks again  
Exit mobile version