Site icon Renzo Mischianti

Wemos D1 and E220-900T22D

Hi Renzo, first of all, thank you for the great libraries. I tried to replace the E32 module with the E220 module in the LoRa-Reffil-And-Waterlevel project. Everything worked fine with the E32-900t30D module. After replacing it with the E220-900t22D module and modifying part of the code (configuration, configuration output...), the server starts without problems, but when the "Start pump" command is executed, the library returns the error "Timeout!!". I couldn't get the client to start, as there was a cyclic restart (rst cause:2, boot mode:(3,5)). Initially, I suspected a power circuit issue, but after measuring with an oscilloscope, I found that the voltage was stable (I used an LM1084 regulator). Then I tried to measure the values on each port. Ports M0 and M1 were fine. After measuring AUX, I found some glitches (oscilloscope outputs are attached). I managed to get the client to work with the E220 module only by "forcing" it :) I connected the module after booting the Wemos D1. Interestingly, everything works fine with the E32 module, but there are problems with the E220 module. Can you think of any reason for these issues? Thank you!
Exit mobile version