3D Printed Modular Holder System: esp32-cam housing – 2
I use the esp32-cam a lot to monitor my devices around the house, so here is the housing compatible with my 3D printed modular system.
For my octoprint I use an esp32-cam,
or to poor to place the tip of my CNC in the other room (I connect it with Bluetooth as you can see in this article “CNC Cyclone PCB Factory: control panel and bluetooth” for more information)
and I use it to have more perspectives on my videos.
So here the STL of the housing.
ESP32-Cam rear of the housing
You can find ESP32-CAM It here on ESP32 Dev Kit v1 - Selectable - TTGO T-Display 1.14 ESP32 - NodeMCU V3 V2 ESP8266 Lolin32 - NodeMCU ESP-32S - WeMos Lolin32 CP2104 CH340 - ESP32-CAM programmer - ESP32-CAM bundle - ESP32-WROOM-32 - ESP32-S
To make the external connection, you need to use a micro-usb to dip adapter
You can find the USB adapter here AliExpress
And here the result
- 3D Printed Modular Holder System: basic elements
- 3D Printed Modular Holder System: esp32-cam housing
- 3D Printed Modular Holder System: Logitech c270 holder
- 3D Printed Modular Holder System: USB lamp
- 3D Printed Modular Holder System: rechargeable battery holder